For driving tuition given by the instructor it is hereby agreed that:
- The instructor will make available his services as an instructor to the pupil at the agreed rates and times.
- The pupil will give the instructor a minimum of 48 hours notice to cancel or change a lesson otherwise the lesson fee will be payable.
- If the pupil is not at the agreed pick up point, the instructor will wait for a maximum period of 15 minutes after which time the instructor will depart and charge for the lesson in full before giving a further lesson.
- If the instructor is in any doubt that the pupil may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol he reserves the right to refuse to conduct the lesson & charge for the lesson in full.
- The instructor reserves the right to substitute another car in the event of mechanical breakdown, or rearrange any lessons to a mutually convenient time without liability. The instructor is not liable for any loss of test fees due to mechanical breakdown.
- The instructor will be appropriately insured for the purposes of driving tuition and driving tests with a DSA Examiner.
- The pupil will ensure that he holds the appropriate valid licence to drive the tuition vehicle.
- If the pupil books his own driving test he will notify the instructor at least 10 working days before the test date and give the official appointment card to the instructor.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse the use of the tuition vehicle for the driving test, if in his opinion, the pupil is not safe to proceed with the test, in which case the instructor will not be liable for any loss of test fees.
- The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson.
All pupils are bound by these Terms & Conditions.